Welcome to the Website of the Greater London Region of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
|London branches align with borough boundaries to strengthen pub campaigning|
The Region covers the Branches of CAMRA operating in the Greater London area. If you go to the Links page, you will find information on all the Branches and how to contact them. Most social events in London are run at the Branch level and these will be featured in our Regional Diary page along with a number spread across the whole region. All Branches run regular social events and many run beer festivals which will be listed in the London Beer Festivals calendar section. We will also provide detail of pub festivals who support CAMRA by advertising in London Drinker magazine. The magazine is published by the London Branches six times a year and is distributed to a large number of pubs in the Region. Further detail can be found on the London Drinker Magazine page. London has loads of goods pubs to sample real ale and cider in. For more information, go to the London Pubs page. London was once known as the capital of the world for beer with the exporting of its famous brews all around the globe. Today, although there are fewer breweries, London has recently seen a growth in the number of its small brewers, see London Breweries which is being embraced wholeheartedly by Londoners. But of course, London's reputation for fine pubs has always been there with some of the best in the UK to be found here; many have been places where history has been made. CAMRA is part of the European Beer Consumers Union, which is a consortium of beer consumer organisations across Europe. If you do not live in the UK, then why not consider joining one of CAMRA's sister organisations? For more information see http://www.ebcu.org/
Twitter / CAMRA_London
- Friday, 21:39 : RT @thekentishbelle: After a lengthy legal wrangle causing a delay to our opening, we are very pleased to announce work shall begin in the next 2 weeks!
- Sunday, 09:23 : RT @thedodomicropub: So you've done well this weekend. If you're popping in today then there's still Five Points XPA, Binghams APA & Fal… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Friday, 10:37 : RT @DraftHouseUK: Draft House Camden Road will be opening in early Sept #Camden #CamdenRd #NW1 #NorthLondon #CraftBeer #BeerHere pic.twitter.com/nljsPaooRc
- Saturday, 09:08 : RT @fullpint: Antic London's new trendy pub is now open in Crystal palace and this is what it is like inside bit.ly/2vaNoJQ
- Thursday, 11:30 : RT @TheDraytonCourt: This has all the makings of a good weekend 😍🍻 #draytonjazzfest pic.twitter.com/GiO9epCR5r
- Thursday, 12:11 : RT @TheDraytonCourt: Little teaser of what's on offer this weekend. @WhiteHorseBrew @tinyrebelbrewco @OakhamAles @Adnams to mention a fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Wednesday 16th August, 12:01 : RT @ChanceryBeck: Anyone for a midweek pint? Today's selection from @TheCronxBrewery @ReunionAles @CAMRAbromley @CAMRA_Official… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Wednesday, 15:12 : RT @WimbledonBrew: A busy #brewery is a thirsty beast. Delivery of 200 more casks @WimbledonBrew today, expertly taken in by Michael.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Tuesday 15th August, 12:30 : RT @OaP_micropub: Come celebrate 70 years of Indian Independence at the OaP. Free food from Mama's after 6, provided by Mr R Singh of Northfields. Cask IPA.
- Tuesday 15th August, 10:53 : RT @JdwTheWatchman: What amazing ales we have on today 🍻 pic.twitter.com/nAZovbUkqB