Hammersmith Ram
81 King StreetHammersmith
W6 9HW















Opening times: Mon and Tue 11:00-23:00; Wed–Sat 11:00-24:00; Sun 12:00-23:00
Regular beers:
St Austell Proper Job, Young's London Original
See more about this pub on CAMRA's national web site
Originally the Great Angel, then the Angel from 1786, this pub was next renamed the Builders Arms (a name transferred from a closed pub on Hammersmith Bridge Road) following its acquisition by Young's from Fuller's in 1966. The present pub name dates from 1996. Last refurbed in autumn 2022, there are now three handpumps (though offering perhaps just two ales) and a wide food menu is on offer including brunch, sandwiches, and Sunday roasts. There is a small enclosed beer garden to the side, providing an outdoor haven away from the traffic.