Leicester Arms
44 Glasshouse StreetLondon
W1B 5DP











Opening times: Mon–Thu 11:00-23:00; Fri and Sat 11:00-24:00; Sun 11:00-22:30
Regular beers:
Greene King Abbot, Greene King IPA
See more about this pub on CAMRA's national web site
Single lounge bar with a first floor restaurant used as a function room in the evenings; handy for shopping in nearby Regent Street. First licensed in 1725 as the Harp, it was rebuilt in 1892 at a cost of £5,572. It later became the Harp & Crown and the Cambrian Stores until 1927, when the name was transferred from the Leicester Lounge in New Coventry Street. Wide food menu including Sunday roasts and sharing platters.