London Region

Plumbers Arms

14 Lower Belgrave Street
London
SW1W 0LN
Email7229@greeneking.co.uk Telephone(020) 7730 4067
Real AleFamily FriendlyGardenLunchtime MealsEvening MealsSmokingFunction RoomDog FriendlySports TVWiFiLive MusicMember Discount Scheme
Opening times: Mon–Fri 12:00-23:00; Sat 12:00-19:00; Sun closed
Regular beers: Greene King Abbot, Greene King IPA, Greene King London Glory

See more about this pub on CAMRA's national web site

Built in 1821/2, the frontage dates from 1852 when the bar was enlarged. A Grade II listed cosy, friendly local with beautiful hanging baskets, wood panelling and a delightful upstairs function room with original early 19th century windows, old prints, bookcases and a working bell push. The TV downstairs is usually silent.

The pub sign depicts the arms granted to the Plumbers Company in 1588. History panels inside record the gory story when on 7 November 1974 Veronica, Lady Lucan stumbled in covered in blood and with a throat injury, croaking that her nanny had been murdered. Lord Lucan simultaneously vanished from sight but it was only decades later in a TV documentary that Lady Lucan conclusively linked the two attacks to him.

Four ale handpumps, and at least three should normally be available.