King's Head
10 Stafford StreetLondon
W1S 4RX







Opening times: Mon–Wed 11:00-23:00; Thu and Fri 11:00-23:30; Sat 11:00-23:00; Sun 12:00-21:00
Regular beers:
Fuller's London Pride, Sharp's Doom Bar, St Austell Nicholson's Pale Ale, Timothy Taylor Landlord
See more about this pub on CAMRA's national web site
Large corner establishment with two function rooms. It was originally the Kings Head when licensed in 1710 and then the King John’s Head from 1843 until rebuilt by its landlord, Frederick Shelley in 1870 at a cost of £5,490. Unusually, the pub sign shows two kings, Charles II and George II, hedging bets about the origins of the pub name! On the ground floor there are two counters with duplicated ale pumps, and the upstairs and downstairs bars usually have a couple of cask ales each. Food options include click-and-collect, and takeaway.