Warwick Arms
160 Warwick RoadWest Kensington
W14 8PS








Opening times: Mon–Sun 12:00-23:00
Regular beers:
Fuller's ESB, Fuller's London Pride
See more about this pub on CAMRA's national web site
Low-lit single bar with exposed brickwork at the rear and a matchwood ceiling. Built in 1828 and the first building in the road, it was tied to the Combe Delafield brewery for its first year before Fullers took over. Sandwiches & lunchtime snacks are available, or for heartier appetites North Indian cuisine is a speciality with an all-inclusive buffet on Fridays; traditional roast available Sundays.