Junction36 St Johns Hill
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
A 1920's replacement of an earlier building with mock tudor timber and plaster exterior is a lively pub just up the hill from Clapham Junction, reopened in November 2013 after refurbishment, with the name changed from the Windsor Castle. Sadly the previously separate bars have been knocked into one leaving a long bar, nevertheless it is a smarter pub with greater emphasis on food and a wider beer range.
As the pub is adjacent to Clapham Junction the large garden bar is known as Platform 18.