Six Bells148 High Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The pub dates to at least 1722 and is one of the oldest public houses in Brentford. Fuller Smith & Turner owned it from 1815 and it was rebuilt in 1904. The pub was once the host to inquests in the early 19th Century. The origin of the name comes after the bells that were housed within the octagonal tower of St Lawrence's Church that were rung for special occasions and when Royalty travelled though the High Street.
The pub is now under new management (2022). Food offerings are currently burgers, baguettes and Barrel & Stone Pizza.