Welcome to the Greater London Region of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
The Region covers the Branches of CAMRA operating in the Greater London area.
If you go to the Links page, you will find information on all the Branches and how to contact them. Most social events in London are run at the Branch level and these will be featured in our Regional Diary page along with a number spread across the whole region.
All Branches run regular social events and many run beer festivals which will be listed in the London Beer Festivals calendar section. We will also provide detail of pub festivals who support CAMRA by advertising in London Drinker magazine.
The magazine is published by the London Branches six times a year and is distributed to a large number of pubs in the Region. Further detail can be found on the London Drinker Magazine page.
London has loads of goods pubs to sample real ale and cider in. For more information, go to the London Pubs page.
London was once known as the capital of the world for beer with the exporting of its famous brews all around the globe. Today, although there are fewer breweries, London has recently seen a growth in the number of its small brewers, see London Breweries which is being embraced wholeheartedly by Londoners. But of course, London's reputation for fine pubs has always been there with some of the best in the UK to be found here; many have been places where history has been made.
CAMRA is part of the European Beer Consumers Union, which is a consortium of beer consumer organisations across Europe. If you do not live in the UK, then why not consider joining one of CAMRA's sister organisations? For more information see http://www.ebcu.org/
Twitter / CAMRA_London
- Saturday, 11:12 : RT @PressureDropBrw: We're open today from 2pm for our last taproom before Christmas. Our favourite beers on draught, limited release c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 11:08 : RT @BrewJournal: BREWERS LECTURE | Ed Mason from Five Points Brewing Co discusses how we can all make a positive difference through… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 10:21 : RT @BrewJournal: John Keeling named first chairman of the London Brewers Alliance brewersjournal.info/john-keeling-n… pic.twitter.com/4sxPzzJb9w
- Friday, 11:23 : RT @LDbeerfest: Name the dog on the logo and you could win a brew day with @AlphabetaBeer on 21/2/18 🤞🏻 Email your answer to ldbfpu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 08:04 : RT @OaP_micropub: This weekend we launch Cream Stout, the much-anticipated follow up to Milk Stout. Available on cask and, next week,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Monday 11th December, 12:30 : RT @thedodomicropub: Here are our Christmas and New Year opening times pic.twitter.com/wLLWUOsJjG
- Thursday 7th December, 14:53 : RT @JDWHarrow: Third week of “Cask to Glass” and it is going very well. This weeks winner is XXXX Porter by @RingwoodBrewery! Our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 09:46 : RT @MoonOnTheHill1: Our beers to start the weekend off @EastLondonBrew @ShepherdNeame @SambrookAle @Titanic_Brewers @OakhamAles… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Sunday 10th December, 18:24 : RT @TheAlma77: We have a full range of cask ales at The Alma. Come down and pick your favourite! pic.twitter.com/WOf2DdqcRZ
- Monday 11th December, 09:45 : RT @MoncadaBrewery: Back at it after our staff Christmas party. Brewing today - Notting Hill Amber. instagram.com/p/BcjrH_Qlvu5/