Bedford Arms204 Dawes Rd
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
First built in 1883 with assistance from Stansfields Swan brewery, it was a free house until 1886. The present pub dates from 1936. Now a clean and comfortable locals' pub. Carpeted throughout; pool table; Fulham Football Club scarves as decor on the walls, plus some framed beer-related prints. Originally a multi-room pub, but now knocked through with just the corner doors in use.