Old City Arms107 Hammersmith Bridge Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Next to Hammersmith Bridge, this redbrick-faced establishment has a smartly furnished interior with tiled flooring and wood-panelling (tongue and grooved throughout). Divided into three parts with semi-secluded seating areas and two smaller rooms at the rear. Licensed in 1827 as the City Arms, it was rebuilt in 1889 after being condemned by the licensing bench. Under the same ownership as the Duke of Cornwall nearby. One real ale pump, plus keg beers.