Sporting Page6 Camera Place
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Rebuilt in 1974 as the Red Anchor on the site of the Odell Arms (1856-1971) and renamed in 1989, a vestige of the Victorian era remains in the salvaged Victorian lamp over the door of this pub in the back streets between the Fulham Road and the Embankment. Now part of the small London-based Market Taverns chain, it has become a comfortable one bar pub with a friendly feel. Three handpumps offer a choice of up to three real ales, often including some from London breweries. Sporting themed prints and memorabilia adorn the walls. Keep an eye on the pub website for offers.