Cock Tavern360 North End Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Facing St John's church (1828). Licensed in 1713 and first rebuilt in 1813 (leased to Meux & Co.) and again in 1895. The present ground floor wooden frontage dates from 1931. A spacious Grade II listed pub with comfortable seating recently re-furbished. Has a fake fireplace feature which gives a cozy feel, especially in the winter. Large beer garden.