Stonemasons Arms54 Cambridge Grove
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Built in 1853. Previously the Cambridge Arms, it was renamed following a major makeover in 1997. Now in gastropub style with plenty of wooden tables, chairs and floor plus a raised open kitchen area behind the bar servery. At date of making this entry the pub is recruiting to expand the kitchen hours. Further updates welcome.