Henry Addington22-28 Mackenzie Walk
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
One of M&B's Nicholson pubs, named after the Prime Minister (1801-4) who allowed the original Canary Wharf docks to be built. Located in a dockside unit of one of the huge modern office blocks. Spacious, with a long bar, plenty of comfortable seating, waiter service in a raised and railed area behind to the left. Very popular at lunchtimes and after work.